2022 Arrow X6 – 30mm Tubing 50mm Axle
The Arrow X6 Senior kart suits all Senior racing classes, as well as KA3 Junior and KA4 Junior Heavy. Features include:
- 30/30mm chassis tubing
- 1045mm wheelbase
- DPE’s unique billet adjustable heel rest system, ensuring optimum comfort for all size drivers
- Removable/adjustable front torsion bar available in three stiffnesses:
Soft (supplied standard), Medium, Hard
- Unique design camber/caster adjuster system, and adjustable front ride height
- Stub axles available in two configurations:
– 17mm with 8mm kingpin and magnesium wheel hubs (suits KA4 & KA3)
– 25mm with 10mm kingpin and magnesium wheel hubs (suits all other classes)
- Douglas SE black wheels
- KG 507/508 bodywork with Arrow graphics kit
- High grip steering wheel compatible with Alfano & Mychron units
- Select any seat from DPE’s wide range to meet your exact needs
- Self-adjusting radially mounted black anodised billet alloy brake caliper with floating disc.
- Adjustable rear ride height
- Enclosed chain guard
- Flat top sliding engine mount system
- One-piece rear bumper
Looking for go karts ? We stock a variety of go karts and parts for your 4-wheel fun machine. From tires to batteries to an entire go-kart engine, we have the go karts and parts that you want.
These fun little machines have been around (at least) since the late 1950s and the idea may possibly been around even earlier than that. Whether you spell it a go-kart, powerkart, go cart or fun kart, the magic word immediately brings up memories of warm summertime evenings on those dirt tracks surrounded by piles of old rubber tires. It seems that each new generation discovers the joy of these wonderful machines; the absolute most fun way ever invented for turning petroleum-based fossil fuel into glorious unabashed noise!
In the past, go-karts were often home-made affairs with frames weld up in the garage, small engines scrounged from beat-up old chain saws and lawn mowers, and other other go-kart parts courtesy of the local hardware store and junk yard. Today’s the DIY enthusiasts are far better serve with Monster Scooter Parts’ selection of 6.5 hp go-kart engine parts. We offer entire new 163cc and 196cc engines, as well as most other go-kart parts (or go cart parts) such as tires, tubes, and much, much more.